Pasadena Independent School District

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pasadena Independent School District

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pasadena, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Pasadena Independent School District in June 2009.

You are interviewed by the principal and one to two others, generally a counselor or assistant principal. They ask you about teaching style, and tell you about the district and the campuses approach to education and if you can perform the job accordingly.... On the whole a typical teaching interview.

Interview Questions

High School Bookkeeper Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pasadena Independent School District in July 2010.

Applied online for an open position. I provided five references and references were sent a detailed survey before I was even called. Good thing they were good friends! Received a call for a group/panel interview. Questions were pretty normal for an accounting position. They want to know that you are familiar with the purchasing process. After the interview, my immediate supervisor was called and interviewed about me in detail. They asked her questions about my work habits, absenteeism, dress, etc. I also had one additional phone interview from another bookkeeper at another high school that turned out to be my trainer once I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • If you noticed someone at a higher level than yourself was doing something that was against policy, what would you do?   Answer Question
    Once I was offered the position, I had to provide salary letters from all previous employers and copies of my college transcripts. The more I was able to provide the better my salary was so I was all over that!

Worked for Pasadena Independent School District? Contribute to the Community!