Pasadena USD

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Custodian Interview

Pasadena, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Pasadena USD in October 2010.

Interview Details – ability test, panel interview

Interview Question – waht two chemicals are never mixed together   View Answer

Registrar Interview

Pasadena, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pasadena USD in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online. After about 2 weeks I received an email that said I needed to come in for a skills test the next week. After the skills test (I passed) I got another email for an oral interview. Once the written and oral tests were complete I got an email with my ranking and was told I would be contacted sometime if my ranking allowed. I ranked somewhere in the middle and only the top rankings get calls for interviews at first. If that doesn't work out then it moves on to middle or lower rankings.

Interview Questions

Teacher Interview

Pasadena, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pasadena USD in July 2008.

Interview Details – interviewed with principal, went over background education, recent peer teaching experiences, my thoughts and ideas. went over school's student demographics. breakdown of classroom instruction, important of classroom management system. my system for assessment and how i would create a fair environment where all students could feel safe and learn effectively.

Interview Question – describe your classroom management system.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pasadena USD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pasadena USD interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pasadena USD employees and interview candidates.