Pasadena USD

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pasadena USD

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pasadena USD in November 2011.

I applied online. After about 2 weeks I received an email that said I needed to come in for a skills test the next week. After the skills test (I passed) I got another email for an oral interview. Once the written and oral tests were complete I got an email with my ranking and was told I would be contacted sometime if my ranking allowed. I ranked somewhere in the middle and only the top rankings get calls for interviews at first. If that doesn't work out then it moves on to middle or lower rankings.

Interview Questions
    • What computer software skills do you have?   Answer Question
    • If a 18 year old student asks you for a copy of their academic records what do you do?   Answer Question

Custodian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pasadena USD in October 2010.

ability test, panel interview

Interview Questions
    • waht two chemicals are never mixed together   View Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pasadena USD in July 2008.

interviewed with principal, went over background education, recent peer teaching experiences, my thoughts and ideas. went over school's student demographics. breakdown of classroom instruction, important of classroom management system. my system for assessment and how i would create a fair environment where all students could feel safe and learn effectively.