Pason Systems Software Developer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pason Systems in March 2011.

Previous co-worker now working there recommended me to his boss. Emailed my resume to him and
after long delay due to arranging panel of team members, received invitation for interview. The interview
consisted of 3 sessions, first about 1 half hour with 2 managers, and the second about 1.5 hours with
4 team members asking a long list of technical questions (basically a verbal exam). Final part of
interview included follow-up with one of the managers and some further discussion on my suitability.
About 6 days after the interview, I received a rejection indicating that I was over-qualified for the position
they were trying to fill. My inside contact indicated that they felt they could not afford me, so did not even
want to make an offer (as it would have been only about 2/3's of my previous salary).

Interview Questions
  • How would I maintain the desire to perform in the position when I was obviously
    more than qualified and looking for something more senior?
      Answer Question
  • Review the following source code (handed me a sheet) and identify and explain at least 6 issues in it.   Answer Question

Worked for Pason Systems? Contribute to the Community!