1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technical Communicator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pason Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Rhe hiring process was pretty simple. The interview was a two interview process. The interview with the manager I found out later was full of misrepresentations. If I knew what the situation really would have been like I wouldn't have taken the job. From not being honest about the management style to not being honest on the philosophy of the department, it created a rude awakening when the real behavior came out. It wasn't long (3 weeks) before I decided that this department was not a department I wanted to work in.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Touchy. A figure that was quoted in the interview was "changed" in the negotiation process and I did not get what I was hoping to get.