Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Passport HealthMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Passport Health.
Very relaxed. Interviewer was more interested in getting to know me than grilling me on previous positions. Truly enjoyed my interview. The position I was applying for was explained in detail and we discussed how/why I would be an ideal candidate for the position of administrative assistant.
- What would you do if you had a customer in front you and the phone was ringing? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Passport Health in September 2014.
I applied for a job at Passport Health, Initial telephonic interviews and on-site.
Initial telephonic interview was fairly easy, touched on programming basics, some web development questions.
Had panel discussions, couple of sql questions, white boarding to develop logic, small programming assignment, behavioral and culture fit. It was my first in-person interview experience. Had a great interview experience.
- White board, Algorithm, Development assignment 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Passport Health (Baltimore, MD) in September 2011.
First interviewd by phone. Then scheduled to meet in person. Met with 3 members of management team during interview.
- How would I deal with clients who had accents that I may not have been able to clearly understand in order to accomodate them. Answer Question
Not offered same rate of pay as discussed during interveiw. Was not eligible for pay increase in time frame discussed during interview.
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Passport Health in June 2011.
The people were all very nice and they made you feel at ease. Information on the company and the benefits is sent to you before your 1:1 interview.
- There were no difficult questions. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Salary was low compared to other companies.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review