Passport Health Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Passport Health

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Passport Health.

Interview

Very relaxed. Interviewer was more interested in getting to know me than grilling me on previous positions. Truly enjoyed my interview. The position I was applying for was explained in detail and we discussed how/why I would be an ideal candidate for the position of administrative assistant.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a customer in front you and the phone was ringing?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Passport Health in September 2014.

Interview

I applied for a job at Passport Health, Initial telephonic interviews and on-site.

Initial telephonic interview was fairly easy, touched on programming basics, some web development questions.

Had panel discussions, couple of sql questions, white boarding to develop logic, small programming assignment, behavioral and culture fit. It was my first in-person interview experience. Had a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• White board, Algorithm, Development assignment   1 Answer

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Passport Health (Baltimore, MD) in September 2011.

Interview

First interviewd by phone. Then scheduled to meet in person. Met with 3 members of management team during interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with clients who had accents that I may not have been able to clearly understand in order to accomodate them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not offered same rate of pay as discussed during interveiw. Was not eligible for pay increase in time frame discussed during interview.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Passport Health in June 2011.

Interview

The people were all very nice and they made you feel at ease. Information on the company and the benefits is sent to you before your 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

Salary was low compared to other companies.