Patch Interview Questions in New York, NY

2.6

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Patch.

I was hired as a contract worker, I had one phone interview and that was it, they were very nice.

Interview Questions
    • What do business owners value the most?   View Answer
    No negotiation, it was through a temping acency

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Patch.

It was a quick process the team was positive when interviewing and I enjoy the conversation and honesty of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were a set of question to be required to ask I thought it was a good use of brain skills to come up with the answers for these questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at Patch in October 2011.

Terrible interview process, no response after the first interview on the status of your position. Seems unorganized

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

A recruiter from linkedin contacted me based on a position I had applied for. After a 45min interview, which I thought went well, he told he will get back to me. The interview as such with the recruiter was decent. He seemed to ask the right questions and listened to what I had to say. What got me annoyed is the follow up process. Weeks after that telephonic interview, he did not contact back to say a yes , no, and if the position got filled or not. No response to the emails I sent. Extremely unprofessional. I am glad I am not working with a bunch of people who don't value the time of others.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Patch in November 2012.

Had an initial phone screen with HR to discuss basics such as my background and salary requirements then met the Sales Manager and a rep in the office. After that I had to do a mock sales call with a Sales Manager with which I was given no background for.

Interview Questions
    • The mock sales call was very difficult. I think that is where I went wrong. I didn't know if I was suppose to make up the information or if I didn't know the information say that I will "ask my manager"   Answer Question

Senior Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Patch in October 2010.

My initial contact with Patch was excellent. The HR person was friendly and conducted the initial phone interview very professionally. We set up a time for me to come into the offices and meet with several employees. I was interviewed by 3 individual people: Web designer, Front-end developer and Product Manager. Everyone was friendly and eager to talk about their experiences at Patch. They asked a lot of questions referencing my resume and welcomed questions back.

The Product Manager was very open and honest about the position I was interviewing for and showed a genuine interest in making sure I was a good fit for that position.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you might be bored with the position? A lot of what will be expected is to "make something pretty"?   Answer Question

Worked for Patch? Contribute to the Community!