Pate Engineers

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pate Engineers in October 2008.

Interview Details – Was hired through staffing agency. Misled in job responsibilities mentioned during interview. (Essentially all I did was answer/transfer calls.) Interestingly, the temp at front desk was so busy answering the phone and worrying that she may miss a call from the Houston President, she was unable to focus on other important responsibilities - like alerting the office manager that I was there, greeting clients at door, etc.

Great laid-back staff with casual attire.

Interview Question – Relevant job experience?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – All negotiations were handled through staffing agency.

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pate Engineers in February 2010.

Interview Details – They were very nice.

Interview Question – describe a situation in which you would need to solve a difficult problem.   Answer Question

Worked for Pate Engineers? Contribute to the Community!