Patelco Credit Union

Updated Nov 12, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Patelco Credit Union

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Patelco Credit Union.

I was contacted by a recruiter that came across my resume. Followed by a in person interview with district manager. After the district manager interview is cleared then you move on the final interview with regional and hr manager. They do take a while to respond back through the interview process. I never heard back from them after my final interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very easy, all behavioral and situational. Why Patelco? Why do you want to leave your current position?   View Answer

Member Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Patelco Credit Union.

Process took about less than a week. Did a phone interview with a HR recruiter, then second interview with branch manager and an HR recruiter, then got called for third interview with the regional manager, and then offered a position the same day after interview with regional manager.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in a situation where following the company procedure wasn't the right way to handle the problem at hand?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Patelco Credit Union.

People are nice but the process was poorly scheduled. HR does not seem experienced. I had to come back 3 times & each time the interviewers were changed at the last minute, therefore no one was prepared or had questions for me. Even worse, I was repeatedly cautioned about working with "passive aggressive" employees and workers leaving without notice.

Interview Questions
    • Almost no questions. HR rep spent the time talking about her own career and how well she had done for herself, but did not seem fond of the company.   Answer Question

I had another offer and the interview process did not make me comfortable that this was a good place to work.