Patelco Credit Union

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Patelco Credit Union.

Interview Details – People are nice but the process was poorly scheduled. HR does not seem experienced. I had to come back 3 times & each time the interviewers were changed at the last minute, therefore no one was prepared or had questions for me. Even worse, I was repeatedly cautioned about working with "passive aggressive" employees and workers leaving without notice.

Interview Question – Almost no questions. HR rep spent the time talking about her own career and how well she had done for herself, but did not seem fond of the company.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had another offer and the interview process did not make me comfortable that this was a good place to work.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Patelco Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Patelco Credit Union interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Patelco Credit Union employees and interview candidates.