Path Solutions

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Kuwait (Kuwait)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Path Solutions in May 2011.

Interview Details – For my post, which was a new one created upon dept. restructuring, two level interview was held. One by the Dept. Head and other by VP level on Business domain. Questions pertained to knowledge of the business domain and related work. Having prior exposure to the company flagship product 'iMAL' was an added advantage.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate and add in travel tickets for me & my family as part of re-location. Salary and other perks were accepted as standard offered.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Web Developer (Software Engineer) Interview

Web Developer (Software Engineer)
Beirut (Lebanon)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Path Solutions.

Interview Details – 2 interviews, 1 with HR and 1 with the product manager plus1 Entry Test including IQ test plus technical test. In the beginning, it was a very good company regarding experience management travel, salary was not as high as expected, but as a whole, experience was great

Interview Question – Don't Remember, this was 5 years ago   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – get a second offer in hands, to be more flexible and relaxed while bargaining

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Path Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Path Solutions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Path Solutions employees and interview candidates.