Patheon

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Durham, NC

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Patheon in June 2011.

Interview Details – Initially had a phone interview and then many 1:1 onsite interviews (atleast 5 people in addition to hiring manager). The interviews were fairly straight forward and mainly behavioral questions. I was not extended an offer as the position was junior and I was seeking a role that was more senior.

Interview Questions

Process Pharmacist Interview

Process Pharmacist
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Patheon in June 2010.

Interview Details – Head hunter contacted me to offer me the job opportunity. He performed two phone screening interviews and then I got a face to face meeting. I had interviews with 4 persons, including HR. After that, an offer was made right away and I accepted.

It is very important to be very prepared for an interview and to practice as much as possible in order to be successful.

Interview Question – Please, explain a situation in which to lead by example.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my base salary and relocation package.

Worked for Patheon? Contribute to the Community!