Patheon Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

2.9

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Worst and least professional interview process I've ever had. After a phone interview with head of dept I was told by recruiter it had gone extremely well and asked if I could make myself available next day for in person interview. I did and once there, the Head of Talent decided he couldn't be bothered to meet with me based on feedback from someone on team who had met with me first. I've never not at least had a courtesy meeting once I was brought in. Rude and highly unprofessional complete waste of time. Interviewers I did not come prepared and were not polished at all. Would never work for this disorganized firm.

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Patheon (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Telephonic and full day onsite interview. Several prople interviewed each for 15-30 minutes. Most of the questions were on technical stuff, what i know and where i worked. It is average on difficulty level. Any person with rxperiencr will be able to get through.

Interview Questions

• No.of years of experience and qurstions on different mfg technologies   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiable

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Patheon (Raleigh, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

I had positive phone interviews with HR, direct manager and his manager. Setting up appointments and scheduling was easy. Questions were fair and not meant to entrap (ie: What color would you be and why?). HR knew the sales experience and didn't ask typical HR type questions. The on-site interview was to test cultural fit; they knew I had the experience and technical skills already.

Interview Questions

• Thankfully, no weird ones. Difficult because I had to lead them to topics; probably the very character they wanted me to display   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Patheon (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

The entire process was done over the phone, I was supposed to come into the office twice to interview, but the re-scheduled. Not exactly the best method to win someone over.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how I would deal with complex, web development questions from clients.   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Patheon (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

pretty much questions from your resume. your skills. meet the boss and coworkers.had a tour to the lab. pretty straight forward. there is no core values they are looking for. pretty random process.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Patheon (Durham, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

Initially had a phone interview and then many 1:1 onsite interviews (atleast 5 people in addition to hiring manager). The interviews were fairly straight forward and mainly behavioral questions. I was not extended an offer as the position was junior and I was seeking a role that was more senior.

Interview Questions

• What are you seeking in your next role?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time when you had to <situation>?   Answer Question

Process Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patheon (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

Head hunter contacted me to offer me the job opportunity. He performed two phone screening interviews and then I got a face to face meeting. I had interviews with 4 persons, including HR. After that, an offer was made right away and I accepted. It is very important to be very prepared for an interview and to practice as much as possible in order to be successful.

Interview Questions

• Please, explain a situation in which to lead by example.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my base salary and relocation package.