Pathfinder Energy Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pathfinder Energy Services

MWD Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pathfinder Energy Services (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

Hear about Pathfinder through a friend. Sent email to company and was contacted by a local manager. Discussed the position over the phone and setup an in office interview. I met with several managers from district including direct line supervisor. Took a tour of the facility and viewed the tools / equipment that I would be using. On the same day we discussed salary and benefits, which were very generous. I signed a contract immediately. I was required to pass a physical and a drug screen. Then, I started safety training to include water survival trainining.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to spend extended amounts of time away from home (3-5 weeks)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I had no experience in the field, but there was a steady progress from trainee to upper levels with increases in pay and time off schedule, present at the time of hiring. This was a huge incentive to take offer.

Mechanical Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pathfinder Energy Services (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

The HR called to arrange phone interviews with ME leads and other technology personnel. Onsite interview was scheduled a week after that. Overall, 5 people from technology group interviewed that included a lunch interview. All interviews went well. The feedback was mostly positive.

Interview Questions