Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Independent Assessor Interview

Independent Assessor
Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare in April 2014.

Interview Details – People are very up front and to the point once process begins. Initial phase of waiting for them to actively move on the position takes a lot of time.

Negotiation Details – They do take your experience, past pay history, and needs into consideration.

Very Easy Interview

CSS Interview

CSS
Odessa, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare in May 2013.

Interview Details – Securing employment with Pathways is very easy...just show up and pass the drug screen! Turn over rate is very high so they hire anyone. They tend to hire recent college graduates who do not have experience in the field. Interview does a good job of explaining the job description and company values.

Interview Questions

• Average questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation possible. Job salary is set in stone

Therapist Interview

Therapist
Jefferson City, MO

I applied online - interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare in February 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was not one sided as I have experienced at many places. I had time to ask all of the questions I needed to ask. The two people I interviewed were very welcoming, and interested, and knew their two respective positions. (I was interviewing for two different positions. They asked me which one I wanted. They gave their input on which one they thought I was best suited for. There was only one interview, but it was two hrs.

Interview Question – There were none that were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is actually still pending and I did not accept it formally, until the salary is given from HR. I told them I would like to join their team, if the salary was okay.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Management Interview

Management
Clinton, MO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare in July 2009.

Interview Details – My initial interview for hire was thorough and accurate. Interviews for promotions were misleading and lacked details regarding job duties. The information provided during interviews for promotions were inaccurate regarding duties and salary.

Interview Question – "What would you do if a client dropped his pants during a group session?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not successful in the initial hire or first two promotions. Promotion to executive management led to more successful negotiation for salary increase.

Community Support Specialist Interview

Community Support Specialist
Clinton, MO

I applied online - interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare in July 2009.

Interview Details – The actual interview only lasted 10-15 minutes while the Director was eating lunch! However, I was there for 8 hours, shadowing another CSS and sitting through meetings which they called an orientation that I never got paid for. I was e-mailed a couple of days later with an offer from the Director.

Interview Question – I wouldn't say that any of the interview questions were difficult as the interviewer (Director) was slack and unprepared, not to mention eating lunch during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Starting salary was non-negotiable. Pay is the same across the board, throughout facilities.

Community Support Specialist Interview

Community Support Specialist
Clinton, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare in March 2010.

Interview Details – Job was applied for on the internet. Did not hear anything from the job for several weeks and considered they were no longer looking however the job still came up on their company website as vaccant. Recieved a random call from the supervisor asking me to come in for an interview. Learned applications were kept in a pool of canidates until a job opened. Do not know why they listed it a vacant because it is difficult for a possible employee to wait for an answer when unemployed. Interview was simple and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare employees and interview candidates.