Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare

Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare

Addiction Recovery Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare.

Very thorough interview. Be prepared to answer the general interview questions i.e. weaknesses and strengths, a time where you had to use conflict resolution, etc. The first interview was short and just a basic assessment of knowledge and skills. The second interview will be more question oriented. Remember ask lots of questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to use restriction by force in a work place? Did you apply company policy?   Answer Question
    They did not negotiate for part time

Independent Assessor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare in April 2014.

People are very up front and to the point once process begins. Initial phase of waiting for them to actively move on the position takes a lot of time.

They do take your experience, past pay history, and needs into consideration.

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson City, MO

I applied online – interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare in February 2014.

The interview process was not one sided as I have experienced at many places. I had time to ask all of the questions I needed to ask. The two people I interviewed were very welcoming, and interested, and knew their two respective positions. (I was interviewing for two different positions. They asked me which one I wanted. They gave their input on which one they thought I was best suited for. There was only one interview, but it was two hrs.

Interview Questions
    It is actually still pending and I did not accept it formally, until the salary is given from HR. I told them I would like to join their team, if the salary was okay.

Community Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare in March 2010.

Job was applied for on the internet. Did not hear anything from the job for several weeks and considered they were no longer looking however the job still came up on their company website as vaccant. Recieved a random call from the supervisor asking me to come in for an interview. Learned applications were kept in a pool of canidates until a job opened. Do not know why they listed it a vacant because it is difficult for a possible employee to wait for an answer when unemployed. Interview was simple and nothing out of the ordinary.

Community Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, MO

I applied online – interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare in July 2009.

The actual interview only lasted 10-15 minutes while the Director was eating lunch! However, I was there for 8 hours, shadowing another CSS and sitting through meetings which they called an orientation that I never got paid for. I was e-mailed a couple of days later with an offer from the Director.

Interview Questions
    • I wouldn't say that any of the interview questions were difficult as the interviewer (Director) was slack and unprepared, not to mention eating lunch during the interview.   Answer Question
    Starting salary was non-negotiable. Pay is the same across the board, throughout facilities.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, MO

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare in July 2009.

My initial interview for hire was thorough and accurate. Interviews for promotions were misleading and lacked details regarding job duties. The information provided during interviews for promotions were inaccurate regarding duties and salary.

Interview Questions
    • "What would you do if a client dropped his pants during a group session?"   View Answer
    Negotiation was not successful in the initial hire or first two promotions. Promotion to executive management led to more successful negotiation for salary increase.