Patina Restaurant Group Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Patina Restaurant Group

Manager of Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Patina Restaurant Group (New York, NY).

Interview

First, somebody from HR sent me an interview request by email. I agreed to it but then she told me it has to be in person. I was out of the country and thought the initial screening would be over the phone. She said it should be in person and scheduled me for an interview. When I arrived at one of their locations, they had no idea who I was going to interview with. After a few calls they figured it out. I sat down with an HR lady and she asked some random questions. Later on a man named Frank came over and asked me some more questions and walked away telling this other girl what she should drill on and do about my interview. She told me they were looking for someone with my training background and not a manager. I spoke with her, then she left to talk to the same man and told me they could not offer me the position because they wanted someone that was a manager instead. She offered me an MIT Program and by the way you get paid as the hourly position you are training. If you are training as a hostess you get paid as a hostess. Sorry but this was ridiculous and a huge waste of time for me. Please do a pre-screening and make up your mind!

Interview Questions

• The usual, Describe yourself What do you know about us? What's your careers aspiration   Answer Question

They offered me a different position as an assistant manager or an MIT program. They pay as the hourly position you would be training for 6-12 months. Sorry but there are other companies out here with much better offers.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Patina Restaurant Group (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

I walked in three weeks before the opening of Stella 34. They hired me on the spot, I worked four days only then they fired me. I had previous experience and was working the easiest line position.

Negotiation

They dictated the pay.

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Patina Restaurant Group (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

This was your basic interview. Recruiter was 20 minutes late in meeting with me. Asked me "what are your strengths?" "what are your weaknesses?" etc. Very basic top ten interview questions. Followed by the interview was a skills test and a questionnaire that was to be completed online.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions - "tell me about yourself" "what do you know about us?"   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Patina Restaurant Group (Rome (Italy)) in February 2012.

Interview

Skype interview first, then face to face interview with two different recruiters, one from Disney (the restaurant I worked for was in WDW) and one from Patina. STRICT dress code at the interview, but the interview itself was relaxed and cool. Before the Interview, we were showed a long and pretty pointless video on how cool working for Disney was going to be.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to shave every day and keep my hair short?   1 Answer