Patni Computer Systems Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Calcutta (India)).

Interview

It was a campus recruitment. First we needed to go through an aptitude test followed by a Group Discussion (GD). In GD we were given a topic and we needed to discuss and and find an answer to the specific situation. Those who got through this phase were called for the interview. The interview was simple, some situational questions and some puzzles.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was my first job, campus recruitment, so no negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Patni Computer Systems

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Written test consisted of Quant and reasoning. Also, there was one english proficiency test.
    the written test is somewhat is average, a person who has completed the RS Agarwal book can crack the written test comfortably. Then there comes the Technical Interview which revolves around your technology interest and would suggest you to dig down in your domain hence it would be easier for you to clear this interview. HR is ok .

Interview Questions

• Applicant should be very thorough in his/her domain as the interviewer is after all experienced person. Don't bluf them, if you don't know the answer straight way say no.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Mumbai (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

i was contacted by a third party recruiter.
    I was accommodated very well. And the interview process was good

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. There were queries on C , then discussion on projects   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Noida (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

1> apptitude test: average apptitude and english questions
    2> technical interview: basics-loops and database questions
    3> HR

Interview Questions

• interviewer asked Computer Organization subject related question like: parallel programming etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, for freshers its fixed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Mumbai (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

simple and standard indian it recrutment style.

Interview Questions

• simple standard question.. abt ur self and what are ur hobbies..   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation. they have a fixed every thing.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Patni Computer Systems in March 2010.

Interview

I had been to Patni walk-in. There was too much rush. Question were asked on basics. JAVA,EJB,JSP,Servelt,Spring,Hibernate etc. I answered most of them. Don't know why I didn't get selected.. :)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Coimbatore (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Had three rounds wherein first round was aptitude round followed by Technical interview and HR interview.

Had 60 questions with negative marking. For each wrong answer it was -.25

Technical round was based on the project that i had done in my engineering.
    The interviewer went in-depth of the concepts behind the project.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer had good knowledge due to which i faced difficulty in answering him on technical questions asked.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Patni Computer Systems in December 2009.

Interview

I had just applied for the job & I got the call. It was not too long. I had been asked just random questions & then asked to come over that place.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Bangalore (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Mumbai (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

Good enough and drilled to the max of tech Quo as well as Personality

Interview Questions

• Explain the most difficult task you have undertaken???   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offer comparatively less than their peers & quite nasty in negotiation...