Patni Computer Systems Software Specialist Interview Questions

Software Specialist Interview

Interview

Neutral with quick turn around. Took around 1 to 2 weeks from interview. 2 rounds of technical. One Sr. management and one HR. More discussion on leading capability and some on development.

Other Interview Reviews for Patni Computer Systems

Software Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Patni Computer Systems in May 2009.

Interview

I found out about the job from dice.com and asked a friend to refer me to the company. They contacted quickly, but scheduling the interview took a long time. After a HR screening I was setup for a technical phone interview. There were phone discussions with higher management. They took more than a month to give me the offer. Even after the offer was given the join date was another month in the future. This was done to cut costs and not have me on the payroll before I'm billed to the customer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They low-ball you and offer a lesser salary with no negotiation. I don't know if they can afford a higher salary, because their billing rates are not high enough.

Software Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Patni Computer Systems in February 2008.

Interview

2 hours of interview - 1 hour from HR and 1 hour from project manager. Most questions were about previous experiences.

Software Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Mumbai (India)) in October 2007.

Interview

very long process