Patpatia & Associates Business Analyst Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Berkeley, CA
Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Patpatia & Associates in February 2012.

The interviewer was really nice and just wanted to know about my previous work experiences. I had consulting experience listed on my resume, so a lot of questions were about my past consulting experiences. They really emphasized how much work I would be doing if I got the job, including a lot of research without a lot of help. The office was beautiful. After a 20 minute or so interview, I met a senior associate. I didn't really get good vibes from the senior associate who wanted me to know that I would have to prioritize this internship over all of my schoolwork. His off-putting attitude is what turned me away from the firm.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be willing to put your internship above your schoolwork?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Patpatia & Associates

Worked for Patpatia & Associates? Contribute to the Community!