Patpatia & Associates

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Patpatia & Associates in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewer was really nice and just wanted to know about my previous work experiences. I had consulting experience listed on my resume, so a lot of questions were about my past consulting experiences. They really emphasized how much work I would be doing if I got the job, including a lot of research without a lot of help. The office was beautiful. After a 20 minute or so interview, I met a senior associate. I didn't really get good vibes from the senior associate who wanted me to know that I would have to prioritize this internship over all of my schoolwork. His off-putting attitude is what turned me away from the firm.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to put your internship above your schoolwork?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Patpatia & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Patpatia & Associates Business Analyst Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Patpatia & Associates employees and interview candidates.