Patpatia & Associates Business Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berkeley, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Patpatia & Associates.

I found this job through my university's career network, and submitted a resume and cover letter through the website. Within a week I was contact for an in-person interview in the company's office. The company only conducts in-person interviews, none through the phone or Skype.
I was interviewed by three people, two junior business analysts and a senior analyst. They asked questions relating to relevant work experience, expectations about the job, and general career goals. There were no analytic or technical questions (e.g. case studies).

Interview Questions
  • There were not really any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Patpatia & Associates

Anonymous Employee  in  Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Patpatia & Associates in September 2010.

There were two round of interviews. They were all panel interviews.

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Patpatia & Associates.

First round - two interviews with two business analysts. Ask about experience, basic behavioral questions.

Second round - another analyst and then senior partner. Same questions as above.

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Patpatia & Associates in June 2011.

2 1:1 interviews, mostly behavioral

Interviews for Top Jobs at Patpatia & Associates

Worked for Patpatia & Associates? Contribute to the Community!