Patpatia & Associates Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2015

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Patpatia & Associates

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Patpatia & Associates.

Interview

Interviewed with all three junior associates for the first round. They all asked similar questions aking about my work experience. No technical questions and the second half of the interview was open for me to ask any questions about the firm
    Made a second visit to the office to interview with the senior associate. He asked similar questions about my work experience and followed with a long rant about past interns and ended the interview on that note.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Patpatia & Associates (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

I found this job through my university's career network, and submitted a resume and cover letter through the website. Within a week I was contact for an in-person interview in the company's office. The company only conducts in-person interviews, none through the phone or Skype.
    I was interviewed by three people, two junior business analysts and a senior analyst. They asked questions relating to relevant work experience, expectations about the job, and general career goals. There were no analytic or technical questions (e.g. case studies).

Interview Questions

• There were not really any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Bus Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Patpatia & Associates (San Francisco, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

The woman who contacted you for the interview will meet you first. She really focused on your past experience, and want to know how you can contribute to their group without any training. The woman was pretty nice. Then after she left, a senior will come to interview you. But only a few questions, within 10 minutes.

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Patpatia & Associates (Berkeley, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interviewer was really nice and just wanted to know about my previous work experiences. I had consulting experience listed on my resume, so a lot of questions were about my past consulting experiences. They really emphasized how much work I would be doing if I got the job, including a lot of research without a lot of help. The office was beautiful. After a 20 minute or so interview, I met a senior associate. I didn't really get good vibes from the senior associate who wanted me to know that I would have to prioritize this internship over all of my schoolwork. His off-putting attitude is what turned me away from the firm.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to put your internship above your schoolwork?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Patpatia & Associates (Berkeley, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

No case question, only personality interview.

Associate Consultant was friendly, a Cal Alumnus, and generally pleasant to talk to.

Consulting Partner was aloof and cold- even if this was an intimidation technique, company ratings don't say much better.

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Patpatia & Associates (Berkeley, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

There were two round of interviews. They were all panel interviews.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Patpatia & Associates.

Interview

First round - two interviews with two business analysts. Ask about experience, basic behavioral questions.

Second round - another analyst and then senior partner. Same questions as above.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Patpatia & Associates in June 2011.

Interview

2 1:1 interviews, mostly behavioral