Patpatia & Associates

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Patpatia & Associates.

Interview Details – I found this job through my university's career network, and submitted a resume and cover letter through the website. Within a week I was contact for an in-person interview in the company's office. The company only conducts in-person interviews, none through the phone or Skype.
I was interviewed by three people, two junior business analysts and a senior analyst. They asked questions relating to relevant work experience, expectations about the job, and general career goals. There were no analytic or technical questions (e.g. case studies).

Interview Question – There were not really any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Bus Interview

Bus
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Patpatia & Associates in April 2012.

Interview Details – The woman who contacted you for the interview will meet you first. She really focused on your past experience, and want to know how you can contribute to their group without any training. The woman was pretty nice. Then after she left, a senior will come to interview you. But only a few questions, within 10 minutes.

Very Easy Interview

Associate Consultant Intern Interview

Associate Consultant Intern
Berkeley, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Patpatia & Associates in January 2012.

Interview Details – No case question, only personality interview.

Associate Consultant was friendly, a Cal Alumnus, and generally pleasant to talk to.

Consulting Partner was aloof and cold- even if this was an intimidation technique, company ratings don't say much better.

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Business Analyst Intern
Berkeley, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Patpatia & Associates in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewer was really nice and just wanted to know about my previous work experiences. I had consulting experience listed on my resume, so a lot of questions were about my past consulting experiences. They really emphasized how much work I would be doing if I got the job, including a lot of research without a lot of help. The office was beautiful. After a 20 minute or so interview, I met a senior associate. I didn't really get good vibes from the senior associate who wanted me to know that I would have to prioritize this internship over all of my schoolwork. His off-putting attitude is what turned me away from the firm.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to put your internship above your schoolwork?   Answer Question

Berkeley, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Patpatia & Associates in September 2010.

Interview Details – There were two round of interviews. They were all panel interviews.

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Patpatia & Associates.

Interview Details – First round - two interviews with two business analysts. Ask about experience, basic behavioral questions.

Second round - another analyst and then senior partner. Same questions as above.

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Patpatia & Associates in June 2011.

Interview Details – 2 1:1 interviews, mostly behavioral

Interview Question – what made you stand out   Answer Question

Worked for Patpatia & Associates? Contribute to the Community!