Patterson Companies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Engineer Interview

Production Engineer
Saint Paul, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Patterson Companies.

Interview Details – Good phone screening and interview, on point with questions relevant to job description. Good in person interviews. Weak on knowledge of benefits, compensation and what to expect annually through performance reviews, goal/objective creation and evaluations.

Interview Question – Difficult situation or task at previous employer and how did you overcome this.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. I should have pressed harder.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Territory Sales Representative
Kapolei, HI

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Patterson Companies.

Interview Details – Pre-screening exam is difficult. It took almost 3 month to get an interview. Work atmosphere not enticing.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Territory Sales Representative
Mobile, AL

Interview Details – I had to take a couple of written tests, and after that was called in for interview. The interview was pretty basic. Questions about good managers, bad managers, greatest accomplishments, ethical questions, weaknesses.

Interview Question – In 20 sec Why should I hire you ?   Answer Question

Systems Support Specialist Interview

Systems Support Specialist
Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Patterson Companies in June 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process I had was conducted by my manager and my supervisor at the same time. They had general IT knowledge questions and after about 3-4 weeks of waiting, they decided to call me back and offer me the job (with monetary offer) which was contingent on my successful passing of a urinalysis.

Interview Question – Can't remember any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me an offer, I countered, they countered again and I accepted.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Wilmington, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Patterson Companies in September 2008.

Interview Details – Small add in local paper Monday, Faxed/ emailed resume. interviewed on Tuesday way overqualified for job, second interview with Offer on Wednesday , Started Friday. One weeks training and then Baptism by fire.

Interview Question – How do you treat an irate/ unreasonable client.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations allowed. i was told they will "take care of me" in 1 year. After 1 year of almost top productivity I received handshake and thank you, no money. My bad for still working there.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Saint Paul, MN

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Patterson Companies in June 2010.

Interview Details – There were three in person interviews (manager, manager and co-workers and manager and director) and an additional phone interview. It was very professional, challenging and with excellent dialog.

Interview Question – How would you explain a database to an 8 year old?   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Patterson Companies in October 2009.

Interview Details – I went in and interviewed. I also had a telephone interview with human resources prior to this.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Because of money and lack of.

Art Director Interview

Art Director
Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Patterson Companies in January 2008.

Interview Details – A recruiter interviewed me about my skills and experience. Then found me a permanent job for which I also had to interview to talk about my skills.

Negotiation Details – They had offered me what I asked.

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator

The process took a day - interviewed at Patterson Companies in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of other coordinators and middle management.

Interview Question – Interview consisted of mostly "what would you do if" questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. Salary and benefits are firm.

Production Coordinator Interview

Production Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Patterson Companies in May 2009.

Interview Details – The process was a long one that spanned two months. It initially started off with a phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes followed by two panel style interviews which happened to last for just over an hour each one. They asked questions about previous professional experience as well as asked many situational questions.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for Patterson Companies? Contribute to the Community!