Patterson Companies

Updated Nov 20, 2014
Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.9

Security Operation Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Patterson Companies.

Hiring process was quick and efficient. From first interview to offer in 2 days (though to be fair, I had a competing offer on the table so they had to move quick). Met with 3 people for an hour, then a different 4 for another hour. Very relaxed and low key. Most of the questions revolved around determining if I was a good personality fit, and not technical questions.

Interview Questions
    How much do you want? OK, we can do that. Honestly, it was that easy.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Patterson Companies.

Good phone screening and interview, on point with questions relevant to job description. Good in person interviews. Weak on knowledge of benefits, compensation and what to expect annually through performance reviews, goal/objective creation and evaluations.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult situation or task at previous employer and how did you overcome this.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase. I should have pressed harder.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kapolei, HI
    Anonymous Employee in Kapolei, HI

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Patterson Companies.

Pre-screening exam is difficult. It took almost 3 month to get an interview. Work atmosphere not enticing.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL
    Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Patterson Companies.

I had to take a couple of written tests, and after that was called in for interview. The interview was pretty basic. Questions about good managers, bad managers, greatest accomplishments, ethical questions, weaknesses.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Patterson Companies in June 2010.

There were three in person interviews (manager, manager and co-workers and manager and director) and an additional phone interview. It was very professional, challenging and with excellent dialog.

Interview Questions
    • How would you explain a database to an 8 year old?   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Patterson Companies in October 2009.

I went in and interviewed. I also had a telephone interview with human resources prior to this.

Interview Questions

Because of money and lack of.

Systems Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Patterson Companies in June 2009.

The interview process I had was conducted by my manager and my supervisor at the same time. They had general IT knowledge questions and after about 3-4 weeks of waiting, they decided to call me back and offer me the job (with monetary offer) which was contingent on my successful passing of a urinalysis.

Interview Questions
    They gave me an offer, I countered, they countered again and I accepted.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Patterson Companies in September 2008.

Small add in local paper Monday, Faxed/ emailed resume. interviewed on Tuesday way overqualified for job, second interview with Offer on Wednesday , Started Friday. One weeks training and then Baptism by fire.

Interview Questions
    • How do you treat an irate/ unreasonable client.   View Answer
    No negotiations allowed. i was told they will "take care of me" in 1 year. After 1 year of almost top productivity I received handshake and thank you, no money. My bad for still working there.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Patterson Companies in January 2008.

A recruiter interviewed me about my skills and experience. Then found me a permanent job for which I also had to interview to talk about my skills.

They had offered me what I asked.

Production Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Patterson Companies in May 2009.

The process was a long one that spanned two months. It initially started off with a phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes followed by two panel style interviews which happened to last for just over an hour each one. They asked questions about previous professional experience as well as asked many situational questions.