Patterson Dental Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2015

3.4

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Interview

I had a brief phone interview and was asked to go to the office to take a proctored assessment. It consisted of basic math and averages. The second half was situational sales questions.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Patterson Dental (Boston, MA).

Interview

Submitted resume online, had a math and skills assessment, passed and got a call from admin, who scheduled me for one hour long assessment, got interviewed after passing assessment (only 2% pass), interview with 2 managers on the same day and got the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is my plan of action if i am not offered the position   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Patterson Dental (Long Beach, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

First you will take an on line test, then go to the office to take the test, then face to face interview, then a ride a long, All takes several weeks. If you don'r pass one, you don't move on to the next. Test is a combo of iq type questions, sales questions, and some basic math. Overall not too much of a challenge.

Interview Questions

• Read from their list of questions, you interview with Sales Manager not HR.   Answer Question

Application

interviewed at Patterson Dental in April 2014.

Interview

Long time in between applying and hearing back from HR. Once I heard from HR, the process was quick. HR phone call, exam, interview with manager. Manager said I would be notified by end of tgi week but it was a month later test I was told I was not selected.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Patterson Dental in January 2014.

Interview

Communication process was spread out over a long period of time. Was brought into the local office to take a couple of computer proficiency exams based on mathematical questions and personality based real life work situations. Math section was straight forward but situational exam had answers very similar in nature.

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Patterson Dental (Elk Grove Village, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Answered technical questions about modems, cabling, IT support questions. How you delegate, handle a high stress environment, going beyond the extra mile for customer service. What is the most challenging aspect or your job and what you did to try and change it. How do you handle difficult people?

Interview Questions

Unrealistic pay for amount of work and travel required

Territory Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Patterson Dental.

Interview

Met with the branch and regional manager. Also did a ride along to make sure I would like the job. Each branch is different as even though Patterson is a large company, each branch is ran as if its a small business. So I don't think there is an uniform interviewing process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do not expect an established territory right out of the gate. Starting salary is defendant of dental experience, sales experience, and college degree.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Patterson Dental (Melville, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

First step was a phone interview to confirm interest and arrange for an onsite assessment. Next step was to go to the facility and log in to an online multiple stage test which was timed and seemed designed to evaluate your personality and management skills. You had to "pass" this test to interview with the district manager. Next step would have been to travel to company headquarters for a final interview, but I never got that far as the position was given to an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

• The online test was the most challenging aspect as there were often several acceptable answers.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Patterson Dental (Billings, MT).

Interview

interview process took about 1 hour. Then I was offered the job one week later. Training was 2 weeks long. Great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• My most difficult problem to solve while on a job, and how did I solve or deal with the problem.   Answer Question

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Patterson Dental (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

I started out as a Paralegal intern working in the hr department. They extended my internshp then hired me on.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why a paralegal would want to work in there hr department?   Answer Question