Paul C Rizzo Associates Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paul C Rizzo Associates

Engineering Associate III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paul C Rizzo Associates (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I got the interview through an employee referral. It was an hour-long on site interview. Very friendly! After the interview, they even introduced me to the group that I (might) going to work with.

Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paul C Rizzo Associates (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process begins with a one-to-one meeting with several managers, followed by a company overview and meeting with other departments. There is also a casual meeting over lunch where the candidate has the opportunity to ask questions about the company and work environment. The interview process is pretty typical.

Interview Questions

Associate Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paul C Rizzo Associates (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2008.

Interview

Very casual. was a very friendly and engaging interview. I got to interview with ai variety of people.

Negotiation

No negotiations. Did not allow negotiation. I later learned this was a lie they just told to women.