Pavlov Media Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 24, 2014
Updated Jul 24, 2014
3 interviews

Developer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pavlov Media.

Interview process consisted of three rounds: phone interview, proficiency exam, and then in-person interview. Phone interview was basic phone interview while in-person interview took care of the specific programming challenges. Expect to know your language well and solve challenges without the use of IDE. Proficiency test ranged from easy to difficult tests that they didn't expect you to fully pass unless you're an extremely great Senior level programmer.

Interview Questions
    • Proficiency Exam of sorting black-red tree was extremely difficult.   Answer Question

Tier II Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Champaign, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pavlov Media in June 2012.

1 person in first interview, 2 in second

general questions on how you work with others, solve problems, etc.

Vice President of Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Champaign, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pavlov Media in February 2010.

This company did not take time out of their busy schedules to dedicate to interview me properly. It seems they were more interested in my ability to raise money or who I knew in the venture capital world than my skill sets. This was very frustrating and I did not let them know that some of their previous funding had came from a friend of mine. I left that out of the equation for a good reason and now have moved on to another company that is their competition. Unfortunately the company I am advising now as a strategic plan to take over their ill managed properties and I am sure this will happen given the sophistication of this company and market position.

Interview Questions
    • How did you go about gaining VC funding?   View Answer

Unprofessional and no follow through on their word. When you say your going to do something you make it a priority to do it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pavlov Media

Worked for Pavlov Media? Contribute to the Community!