PayPal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Program Manager Interview

Junior Program Manager
San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at PayPal in March 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone screen with the hiring Manager & then I was asked to come in for a face to face for the group interview. I met 3 Senior Managers for the in-person round. They grilled me nicely, overall they were very friendly & nice. They seemed to appreciate each other a lot & reiterated the fact that they were a great team. I was tired of talking non stop for 2 hours. I thought the interview went well but I got the feedback that they were looking for someone with extensive experience in Program Management. Made me wonder why they even called me because I had clearly metioned everything in my resume and my conversation with the hiring Manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I led the Change Management team. Most important components of Change Management, which I answered but they were expecting lot more detailed information. One has to really read up & memorise all the salient points to crack this question.   Answer Question
  • They asked me if I knew budgeting extensively, apparently they need micro level knowledge on budgeting.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PayPal

Worked for PayPal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PayPal Junior Program Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PayPal employees and interview candidates.