PayPal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Merchant Risk Ops Analyst Interview

Merchant Risk Ops Analyst
Scottsdale, AZ

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PayPal in December 2011.

Interview Details – I can't remember off the top of my head when I applied for the merchant risk ops analyst at Pay Pal.
I received a call from the Recruiter and asked when I could do a phone interview. Later, I received an email confirming a phone interview ( which was 30-45 minutes) on the spot he asked me to come in for a group interview I would say a week later I got an email confirming the interviews which was at 8am. The interviews to me went GREAT ( granted a few of them weren't even awake yet and just stepping in the office.) All of the 6 people I interviewed with ( 3 were supervisors) they all said everything thing I did with my previous company was exactly what they did in this one, 4 of the 6 even stated my resume was unique because of this. After the interview while still in the building I finished an assessment given information and asked weather or not i'd continue to extend credit based off the facts given. I went through the background check, and they asked for 5 references to fill out surveys. I had one last phone interview with a gentleman in San Jose which was the reason I didn't get the job, that conversation I knew when I hung up the phone did not go well... just the questions that he asked would make anyone stump and stumble ( I asked random friends and colleagues and they too were shocked.)

Interview Questions

• How would you go about finding out how many windows were in New York City? ( this is without using Google)   View Answer
  • How does the internet work?   View Answer
  • what is a FICO score?   View Answer
  • Have you traveled outside of the country/where do you desire to go?   View Answer

Worked for PayPal? Contribute to the Community!