PayPal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Manager Interview

Risk Manager
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at PayPal in February 2009.

Interview Details – general introduction of background/experience, then every interviewer has his/er case study for you to analyze

Interview Question – how many golf balls in US   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR gave me an offer over phone. I counter offered, but HR wouldn't budge. Then I accepted - after it was a quite competitive offer and the company sounds more exciting than other companies I also received offers from.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Risk Manager Interview

Risk Manager
San Jose, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at PayPal in February 2012.

Interview Details – I have interviewed with at least 10 different companies in my career. This was definitely my best experience. Very professional, fast, friendly, etc. I was very impressed by everyone I met. The questions were challenging and very well designed to measure the skills required for the job. I had an offer which paid more from another company, but the excellent interview experience had a big impact on my choice of accepting the PayPal offer.

Interview Question – I was asked business cases related to what business unit does on a daily basis.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I thought the offer was very generous so I didn't try to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PayPal

Worked for PayPal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PayPal Risk Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PayPal employees and interview candidates.