Paychex B2B Territory Sales Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

B2B Territory Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Paychex in March 2014.

Started with phone interview from recruiter, sent email links to sales assessment tests emailed directly after test did not hear back for over a week, left messages and emailed, even though I was told 2 days. Got email to schedule a second phone interview with recruiter. Second Phone interview, was told after that next step was for her to send to local office and see if they were interested in interview. Another week passed with no communication from her then got email asking if I was still interested in position replied and a few days later had interview set for the following week with local district manager. District Manager was 1/2 hour late for interview (not even in the building) interview was ok a lot of talk about my current compensation plan which is total commission and varies. Also asked a lot of questions about current job that I tried my best to explain but he admittedly knew nothing about and didn't understand. I was then told that he had interviews the next few days and would know decision to continue interview process by Monday, that would include spending 1/2 day in field with a current rep then interview with local zone manager then decision. Left message for District Manager and recruiter on Monday got generic email from human resources on Tuesday stating wasn't selected for an offer at this time.

Interview Questions
  • none really stood out spent more time on current position not experience that would be relevant to position   Answer Question

Worked for Paychex? Contribute to the Community!