Paychex

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Louisville, KY

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Paychex in May 2009.

Interview Details – I phone interview 2 in person interviews which also included introductions to the rest of the staff .It seemed positive looked like all was going well then,I was told the position had been removed from someone high above and they were no longer going to fill the position.But that they were however very interested in me.

Interview Question – How have you found your job search to be going since being laid off?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Draper, UT

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Paychex in July 2008.

Interview Details – The first phone interview was very typical. Standard interview questions. The in-person interview was with a different person. She was very aggressive. Not sure if that was part of the "test", but it really turned me off from the company. It then took about 2-3 weeks to hear back from them. They offered me a position, but I was very wary at that point.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Paychex

Worked for Paychex? Contribute to the Community!

Paychex Videos

Paychex – Why Work for Us?

Paychex, Inc. is a leading provider of payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses. The company offers comprehensive payroll services, including payroll processing… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Paychex Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Paychex employees and interview candidates.