Paychex

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Paychex in May 2009.

I phone interview 2 in person interviews which also included introductions to the rest of the staff .It seemed positive looked like all was going well then,I was told the position had been removed from someone high above and they were no longer going to fill the position.But that they were however very interested in me.

Interview Questions
  • How have you found your job search to be going since being laid off?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Paychex

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Paychex in July 2008.

The first phone interview was very typical. Standard interview questions. The in-person interview was with a different person. She was very aggressive. Not sure if that was part of the "test", but it really turned me off from the company. It then took about 2-3 weeks to hear back from them. They offered me a position, but I was very wary at that point.

Interview Questions