Paychex

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Paychex in November 2011.

Person called me to do interview on the same day. I arrived 15 minutes early and they were at lunch and office was closed. As we sat down we spoke very informally about the company and "a" job which I had to clarify what position was. I applied to one position and the gentleman was asking me about a completely different position. It showed me how unprepared he was. He spoke about how the company spends around 60% of the time interviewing or "looking for the right person" as to my thought was, "how can you look for the right person if you dont even know what you are hiring for?". After he continue speaking about the company I stopped the process because I did not wanted to waste his and specially my time. I would have appreciate it a professional courtesy of at least being prepared.

Interview Questions