Paychex

Employer Engaged

Paychex Major Market Sales Interview Questions

3.4

Major Market Sales Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Paychex.

Number of meetings with internal recruiter, hiring manager and regional manager.

Other Interview Reviews for Paychex

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Hill, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Rocky Hill, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Paychex in January 2011.

This was a fairly elaborate and dramatic interview process. Started with a recruiter who refused to specify the company, but promised it was an idea position for me, with a huge pay increase.

I continued to communicate back and forth with her, providing my resume and completing a personality test before finally getting moved on to the Regional manager.

Regional manager promised I was 1 of 2 candidates and strung me along through a series of lengthy interviews and then never followed up to schedule my field ride. Giant waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • If I died, and you had to take over my job managing you what would you do.   Answer Question

Major Market Sales Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Paychex in March 2010.

It was a very long interview process. You had to take a few test and then interview with at least two managers. It took a long time to get an answer.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of when you did not succeed and tell me exactly why   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Paychex in February 2010.

I met with a recruiter and then was pushed on to the district manager, from then I went on a field ride with a current rep. After that I had a 1 on 1 with the district manager face to face and then I had a 1 on1 with his boss. Then was offered the job

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate

Major Market Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Paychex.

interview was good, detailed, included initial phone screen, IQ test, 2 in person interviews, ride along

Interview Questions
    simple, but no real flexibility