Paychex Major Market Sales Interview Questions

3.4

Major Market Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Paychex.

Interview

Number of meetings with internal recruiter, hiring manager and regional manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Paychex

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Paychex (Rocky Hill, CT) in January 2011.

Interview

This was a fairly elaborate and dramatic interview process. Started with a recruiter who refused to specify the company, but promised it was an idea position for me, with a huge pay increase.

I continued to communicate back and forth with her, providing my resume and completing a personality test before finally getting moved on to the Regional manager.

Regional manager promised I was 1 of 2 candidates and strung me along through a series of lengthy interviews and then never followed up to schedule my field ride. Giant waste of time.

Interview Questions

• If I died, and you had to take over my job managing you what would you do.   Answer Question

Major Market Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Paychex in March 2010.

Interview

It was a very long interview process. You had to take a few test and then interview with at least two managers. It took a long time to get an answer.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you did not succeed and tell me exactly why   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Paychex (Austin, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

I met with a recruiter and then was pushed on to the district manager, from then I went on a field ride with a current rep. After that I had a 1 on 1 with the district manager face to face and then I had a 1 on1 with his boss. Then was offered the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate

Major Market Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Paychex.

Interview

interview was good, detailed, included initial phone screen, IQ test, 2 in person interviews, ride along

Interview Questions

Negotiation

simple, but no real flexibility