Paycom

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

B2B Sales Representative Interview

B2B Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Paycom in October 2013.

Interview Details – First of all you get a dedicated recruiter who truly cares about you and getting you to the next step; Kelsey was a rock star! Once you passed the recruiters initial questions there were 3 additional interviews, along with a phone canvassing session. Kelsey called me between each phase, answered all the questions I could possibly think of and would prepare me in any way possible. The 3 interviews were broken down by Manager, Regional and Chief Sales Officer. Each interviewer had their own style of questioning but answered all the questions I had, honestly! Also during this process it is a two way street, they are interviewing you but you are also interviewing them. Every person I met with did a fantastic job of being open and honest about the position and what to expect.

Interview Question – Why can't you fail?   Answer Question

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!