Paycom Executive Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.8

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Paycom.

Phone interview w recruiter and then multiple interviews with sales managers in person and via video conference. The in person interview was with the sales manager and then there was a video conference interview.

Offered a ride along but declined to continue the interview process based on the 1st and 2nd interview. Their sales office is newer in Denver, seemed as though high turnover which is why they were hiring.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me why you would be a good fit for the organization over another applicant... Why do you think this is the right company for you? The first year is do or die, are you willing to put all of your time into the job the first year to build your accounts?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Paycom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Paycom.

Initial communication and planning of my interview was strong. The recruiting department always contacted me in a timely manner. It was a tough interview process, but it was thorough and well worth it. I feel as though the interview prepared me best for the position I now currently have, and I feel that the interview ensures no one gets hired that does not meet the Paycom criteria.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was in regard to my biggest flaws as I perceived them   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate salary because it is a generous offer that I approved of.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Paycom in May 2013.

It's a challenging interview process, but I was able to get through in less than 2 weeks. Started off with a phone interview then I was able to go into the office to meet the manager (wear a full suit or you will stand out). I liked the energy in the office and everyone seemed to like being there. Everyone was really professional and helpful which was important to me. After a detailed interview with the manager, I was invited back from the phone calling session. I had to get there at 7:45, but was able to meet the team and get advice from them. From there I interviewed with the VP. They are obviously looking for a very specific person and there was a lot of competition for the position. The job seems pretty high-level; I guess that is why they pay so much.

Paycom Response

Jul 5, 2013Representative

Thank you for feedback and description of the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Paycom in May 2011.

The interview process is very challenging. Only about 1 of every 12000 applicants get hired. The interview process is a four step interview. 1st is with the branch manager. After that they put you on the phones and phone canvass for 4 hours. If you set 3 appointments, you move on to interview with the regional manager. If you survive that interview, then you interview with the CEO of the company. In each interview they want a high pepped up version of you. You will have to close each interview by overcoming objections and asking to move forward to the next step. Do research on the company. This is a great opportunity if you get hired but the first year working there will be the toughest. Good luck

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at one of the toughest sales jobs you will ever know of?   Answer Question
    no negotiating the salary