Paycom

Paycom Executive Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Paycom.

Interview Details – Initial communication and planning of my interview was strong. The recruiting department always contacted me in a timely manner. It was a tough interview process, but it was thorough and well worth it. I feel as though the interview prepared me best for the position I now currently have, and I feel that the interview ensures no one gets hired that does not meet the Paycom criteria.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was in regard to my biggest flaws as I perceived them   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate salary because it is a generous offer that I approved of.

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Paycom in May 2013.

Interview Details – It's a challenging interview process, but I was able to get through in less than 2 weeks. Started off with a phone interview then I was able to go into the office to meet the manager (wear a full suit or you will stand out). I liked the energy in the office and everyone seemed to like being there. Everyone was really professional and helpful which was important to me. After a detailed interview with the manager, I was invited back from the phone calling session. I had to get there at 7:45, but was able to meet the team and get advice from them. From there I interviewed with the VP. They are obviously looking for a very specific person and there was a lot of competition for the position. The job seems pretty high-level; I guess that is why they pay so much.

Interview Question – What are your long-term/short term goals?   Answer Question

Paycom Response

Jul 5, 2013Representative

Thank you for feedback and description of the interview process.

Very Difficult Interview

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Paycom in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process is very challenging. Only about 1 of every 12000 applicants get hired. The interview process is a four step interview. 1st is with the branch manager. After that they put you on the phones and phone canvass for 4 hours. If you set 3 appointments, you move on to interview with the regional manager. If you survive that interview, then you interview with the CEO of the company. In each interview they want a high pepped up version of you. You will have to close each interview by overcoming objections and asking to move forward to the next step. Do research on the company. This is a great opportunity if you get hired but the first year working there will be the toughest. Good luck

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at one of the toughest sales jobs you will ever know of?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiating the salary

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!