Paycom

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Development Intern Interview

Software Development Intern
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Paycom in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online, sent them a copy of my resume and filled out a series of online forms. I received an email after they tried to call me a few times. (Foolishly, I didn't set up a voice mailbox.) We talked on the phone briefly when I called them back. We talked about the job requirements and I briefly explained some of the stuff on my resume. They offered me an on-site interview, and a few days after the interview, I received a phone call with the job offer.

Interview Question – The interviewer didn't really ask me anything that difficult. He simply asked me about relevant coursework and I told him about the programming classes I took.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The workplace regulations were a bit too strict for me. They seemed to enforce a dress code.

Paycom Representative responded to this review

Jun 26, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and best of luck as you begin your career. Do keep in mind that most companies will have some form of a dress code policy and at Paycom ours is business casual.

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!