Paycom

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Development Intern Interview

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Paycom in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online, sent them a copy of my resume and filled out a series of online forms. I received an email after they tried to call me a few times. (Foolishly, I didn't set up a voice mailbox.) We talked on the phone briefly when I called them back. We talked about the job requirements and I briefly explained some of the stuff on my resume. They offered me an on-site interview, and a few days after the interview, I received a phone call with the job offer.

Interview Question – The interviewer didn't really ask me anything that difficult. He simply asked me about relevant coursework and I told him about the programming classes I took.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The workplace regulations were a bit too strict for me. They seemed to enforce a dress code.

Flag Interview

Paycom Representative responded to this review

Jun 26, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and best of luck as you begin your career. Do keep in mind that most companies will have some form of a dress code policy and at Paycom ours is business casual.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Paycom

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!

Paycom Videos

Paycom – Why Work for Us?

Paycom was founded in Oklahoma City in 1998 as the first online payroll company capable of serving mid-size businesses. Paycom’s CEO spent years in the payroll industry and knew there had to be a better way to service… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Paycom Software Development Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Paycom employees and interview candidates.