Paycom

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Sales Position Interview

Software Sales Position
Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Paycom in August 2013.

Interview Details – I met with the Sales Manager in Denver. She was tough, and very detailed. We talked for about 30 minutes. I was definitely excited when I got out of the interview, and realized that I wanted this career. Her story was the story I wanted for myself. I got moved forward to meet with the Regional manager, and she was just as great. She did not beat around the bush, but was very personable. I did not get the position, but the very professional recruiter let me know what I needed to do, and request that I come back after getting some B2B Sales experience. I appreciated the honesty, and the feedback that I felt like helped me. I am determined to go back, and get this career at Paycom.

Interview Question – She gave me a sales scenario, and wanted me to walk through it step by step.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Paycom

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!

Paycom Videos

Paycom – Why Work for Us?

Paycom was founded in Oklahoma City in 1998 as the first online payroll company capable of serving mid-size businesses. Paycom’s CEO spent years in the payroll industry and knew there had to be a better way to service… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Paycom Software Sales Position interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Paycom employees and interview candidates.