Paycom

Very Difficult Interview

Specialist Interview

Specialist
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Paycom.

Interview Details – The interview process is very thorough. I applied online and was called almost immediately regarding the position. The Director of Recruiting is as professional and courteous as they come. She notified me of the process and asked me to come in the next day for an interview. I was interviewed on two different occasions and offered the position. In addition to the interviews, I was asked to complete testing and had a full background check run on me.

Interview Question – Name one experience you learned from at your previous employer.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Paycom

Worked for Paycom? Contribute to the Community!

Paycom Videos

Paycom – Why Work for Us?

Paycom was founded in Oklahoma City in 1998 as the first online payroll company capable of serving mid-size businesses. Paycom’s CEO spent years in the payroll industry and knew there had to be a better way to service… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Paycom Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Paycom employees and interview candidates.