Paycom

Updated Oct 12, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Paycom in October 2014.

My interview was scheduled for 2pm and I was asked to arrive about 10 minutes early. Upon arrival, I was greeted and offered a drink. I was then introduced to a few employees. I was told I would be taking the Wonderlic exam, and then began my webcam interview. I had my initial interview with one manager and he had another interview me as well via webcam. They asked typical interview questions, both were very easy to converse with and not too harsh by any means. Overall a really good experience. Lasted about an hour and a half including the exam and both interviews. I have a final interview tomorrow with one more manager and I'm hoping to receive an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What is something people think upon meeting you that is untrue?   Answer Question
  • What three characteristics would your boss use to describe you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Paycom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Paycom in October 2014.

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter about the position. She informed me of the position and asked if I was still interested. We set up an interview at the office in Vienna, VA a few days later. Beforehand, I had to take a personality test. The interview started with a 12 minute math reasoning test. They had word problems dealing with basic arithmetic, and a lot of word association. Pretty simple. I scored a 34/50.

Then I interviewed with the manager of the office and the TSR manager for the region via GoToMeeting. The questions were pretty standard. They offered me the job the next day. Then they required a background check and a drug test. With that out of the way, I'm not awaiting confirmation on my flight to OKC for the 6-week training program. The entire process took about 2 weeks

Interview Questions
    • None, really. If you've been on a decent number of interviews, you'll be prepared.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Paycom in December 2013.

I was contacted for this position over the phone by a corporate recruiter. He received my resume from another website and asked me to contact him if I was interested in learning more about the position. He emailed me a job description and a link to the company's website. I decided to contact him to learn more about the position. He proceeded to explain to me what the job would entail, a typical day for a TSR, and the salary and bonus structure. I was interested in coming in for an interview so he asked me to complete an Excel skills assessment, and fill out the job application for the position. Once I did so, he contacted me a set up an interview for the following Monday (all this took place within 48 hours). At the interview, I was asked to take another assessment on math and reasoning skills. It was only a 12' test and wasn't too difficult. I was then interviewed via webcam by 2 different directors. Both inquired about different aspects of my resume and then proceeded to ask me what my greatest strengths and my greatest weaknesses were. I asked a few questions of each of them and then concluded the interview. I did have to wait about 20 minutes for the second man to be available to interview me. I was then contacted the next day with good news. They wished to extend me an offer of employment and gave me a couple days to decide. Overall the interview process was good, and quick.

Interview Questions
    • What would your previous employer say was your second greatest strength.   Answer Question