Paycom Transition Specialist Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 29, 2014
Updated Dec 29, 2014

3.3

Transition Specialist Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Paycom.

I interviewed for a sales position originally and I was recommended for the Transition Specialist Role. I had to take an excel test at home to get the interview, as well as the Wonderlic Test when I got to the office for the first interview. I interviewed with the TSR Manager as well as the Head of the department. They asked a lot of critical thinking questions, as well as questions to find out more about my experiences. I was fresh out of college at the time. I was offered the position within 4 hours of leaving the interview.

Not really a negotiation, they have a set pay structure (which has changed for the better 3 times since I started a year and a half ago). At the time the department was growing so I was able to negotiate when i started a little bit. Now they have larger training classes so there might not be as much flexibility there.

Other Interview Reviews for Paycom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Paycom in October 2014.

My interview was scheduled for 2pm and I was asked to arrive about 10 minutes early. Upon arrival, I was greeted and offered a drink. I was then introduced to a few employees. I was told I would be taking the Wonderlic exam, and then began my webcam interview. I had my initial interview with one manager and he had another interview me as well via webcam. They asked typical interview questions, both were very easy to converse with and not too harsh by any means. Overall a really good experience. Lasted about an hour and a half including the exam and both interviews. I have a final interview tomorrow with one more manager and I'm hoping to receive an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is something people think upon meeting you that is untrue?   Answer Question
    • What three characteristics would your boss use to describe you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Paycom in October 2014.

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter about the position. She informed me of the position and asked if I was still interested. We set up an interview at the office in Vienna, VA a few days later. Beforehand, I had to take a personality test. The interview started with a 12 minute math reasoning test. They had word problems dealing with basic arithmetic, and a lot of word association. Pretty simple. I scored a 34/50.

Then I interviewed with the manager of the office and the TSR manager for the region via GoToMeeting. The questions were pretty standard. They offered me the job the next day. Then they required a background check and a drug test. With that out of the way, I'm not awaiting confirmation on my flight to OKC for the 6-week training program. The entire process took about 2 weeks

Interview Questions
    • None, really. If you've been on a decent number of interviews, you'll be prepared.   Answer Question