Payflex

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Payflex in August 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the job online. It took a little over two weeks for me to hear from them. I received a phone call asking me to come in for an interview. My interview consisted of a computer assessment, followed by a one on one interview with a woman from the HR department. The questions were very typical, and she was very friendly. The impression I got of the company was that it was a very friendly, business casual environment. At the conclusion of my interview, she let me know that she would be in touch. I received an email the next day asking me to fill out background check information and a call from the woman who had interviewed me, advising me that as long as my background check passed, that she would like to offer me the job. I was offered the job the following day when my background check came back okay.

Interview Question – There really wasn't anything unexpected.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Omaha, NE

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Payflex in April 2008.

Interview Details – First need take a two hour java programming test which include every things, design, OOP, database, design patterns.

After a week, there is a group interview with each of the team members. Each three peoples plus the hiring manager will conduct the interview focus on different areas. There are about four groups take turn come in ask questions take about half hour and change to next group of interviewers. The questions are not hard based on your resume most of them.

Interview Question – design patterns   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Omaha, NE

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Payflex in June 2008.

Interview Details – Had to take a written test which consisted of about a dozen Java and programming questions. Many of the questions had to do with java 1.5 features, such as generics, enums, etc. There was a JUnit question. It took about 2.5 hours to complete. They didn't even want to talk to me until the test was evaluated.

About a week after the test, I met with the manager and some developers who asked a few questions, but I think this was more to see if I would fit into the group.

Interview Question – Asked how to write a JUnit test.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I got an offer through the staffing agency. I countered on salary through them and it was accepted.

Worked for Payflex? Contribute to the Community!