Payment Solutions Direct

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Beaverton, OR

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Payment Solutions Direct in February 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for the job through Craigslist. I was called in for a informal interview were they showed us a power point presentation on the company. then they asked me a few question and asked me to return for a day of observation. The day of observation included watching people work to see if this was something I wanted to do. At the end of the day they asked me if I would like a position I took the job.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Support Interview

Customer Support
Auckland (New Zealand)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Payment Solutions Direct in November 2010.

Interview Details – Got a call from the company to come in for a meeting.
The interview was fairly straight forward - Manager and another Senior Sales person. Going through the CV and asking questions about your grades etc.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for the company   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Payment Solutions Direct? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Payment Solutions Direct interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Payment Solutions Direct employees and interview candidates.