Payment Systems Corp

Updated Jan 13, 2015
Updated Jan 13, 2015

1.1

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Payment Systems Corp.

Responded to a Craigslist listing. The listing asked me to telephone the company and then read a script over the phone. Two days later I received a callback from the hiring/training manager to come in to complete an application and interview. When I arrived on time there were four others called in as well. One or two of the floor supervisors were observing the process. After I completed the application then, orientation with one of the VP's of Sales. Interviewed with a floor supervisor and was told I would work on another team.

None. You need a job? I got one for you.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through other source – interviewed at Payment Systems Corp in November 2014.

Walked in. It was a group interview format. Read a script, if you sounded good you were hired. If you wore actual business wear, and presented half way decent, you were top of class.

Interview Questions
    I showed up for work. That was it. Mindless.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Payment Systems Corp.

A single interview followed by very precise and rapid training for ramp-up into the occupation was very favorable. The office and culture is extremely open and friendly, and very fast-paced in general. The application and interview process was by far one of the easiest and most favorable I have been involved with.

Outside Sales "Executive" Great Title, Cruddy "opportunity" Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Payment Systems Corp in December 2013.

One phone call- if you have a pulse, they'll hire you. Why? There is nearly ZERO risk on their part. They say the travel is "company paid", but there is NO per diem for food or rental car! Food on the road for a week, and a rental car and GA$ for a week would add up to an easy $300-$400 a week! Travel 3 weeks a month? Well, you're starting the month at NEGATIVE $900 on a straight commi$$ion "opportunity". No way. And this is WHY their Glassdoor, Career Builder and Monster and Craig's List postings are constantly in place. They go thru reps like water because they DO NOT PAY OR SUPPORT THE REPS!

Interview Questions
    • "When can you start?" My answer: "Never".   View Answer

I cannot do ANY straight commission gig, especially having to pay my own rental car, gas and food.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Payment Systems Corp in November 2013.

1. Responded to ad online
    2. Sales Manager conducted interview over the phone
    3. General Manager conducted interview over the phone
    4. Posiiton Offered
    5. Background Check

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Payment Systems Corp in May 2013.

easy. they'll take anyone.

100% commission

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Payment Systems Corp in March 2013.

I had two telephone interviews with a team leader.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. They have incredibly high turnover and will hire just about any warm body.   Answer Question

Leads Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Payment Systems Corp in July 2012.

I heard about the position from inside the company. I talked on the phone with my potential employer and discussed when I could come in for an interview. We scheduled a date to come in and interview where I brought my completed application with me. After the meeting, she offered me the job and I accepted verbally and written.

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Payment Systems Corp in June 2012.

They were prompt and on time profesonal and nice speaking helpful .

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Payment Systems Corp in April 2012.

submitt on line resume than followed up with contact person set up interview