Payment Systems Corp

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Outside Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Payment Systems Corp.

Interview Details – A single interview followed by very precise and rapid training for ramp-up into the occupation was very favorable. The office and culture is extremely open and friendly, and very fast-paced in general. The application and interview process was by far one of the easiest and most favorable I have been involved with.

Interview Question – Was I willing/able to travel two weeks at a time?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Payment Systems Corp in March 2013.

Interview Details – I had two telephone interviews with a team leader.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. They have incredibly high turnover and will hire just about any warm body.   Answer Question

Outside Sales "Executive" Great Title, Cruddy "opportunity" Interview

Outside Sales "Executive" Great Title, Cruddy "opportunity"
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Payment Systems Corp in December 2013.

Interview Details – One phone call- if you have a pulse, they'll hire you. Why? There is nearly ZERO risk on their part. They say the travel is "company paid", but there is NO per diem for food or rental car! Food on the road for a week, and a rental car and GA$ for a week would add up to an easy $300-$400 a week! Travel 3 weeks a month? Well, you're starting the month at NEGATIVE $900 on a straight commi$$ion "opportunity". No way. And this is WHY their Glassdoor, Career Builder and Monster and Craig's List postings are constantly in place. They go thru reps like water because they DO NOT PAY OR SUPPORT THE REPS!

Interview Question – "When can you start?" My answer: "Never".   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I cannot do ANY straight commission gig, especially having to pay my own rental car, gas and food.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Outside Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Payment Systems Corp in November 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Responded to ad online

Interview Question – none. Pretty straight forward questions.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES
New Orleans, LA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Payment Systems Corp in May 2013.

Interview Details – easy. they'll take anyone.

Negotiation Details – 100% commission

Telesales Interview

Telesales
Orlando, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Payment Systems Corp in June 2012.

Interview Details – They were prompt and on time profesonal and nice speaking helpful .

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Leads Coordinator Interview

Leads Coordinator
Carlsbad, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Payment Systems Corp in July 2012.

Interview Details – I heard about the position from inside the company. I talked on the phone with my potential employer and discussed when I could come in for an interview. We scheduled a date to come in and interview where I brought my completed application with me. After the meeting, she offered me the job and I accepted verbally and written.

Interview Question – there was nothing too hard.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Inside Sales Manager
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Payment Systems Corp in April 2012.

Interview Details – submitt on line resume than followed up with contact person set up interview

Interview Question – can you work without health benefits   Answer Question

Interviewed at Payment Systems Corp

Interview Details – Phone interview, and in person

Reason for Declining – Low pay

Worked for Payment Systems Corp? Contribute to the Community!