Payment Systems Corp Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

1.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Payment Systems Corp.

Interview

no vehicle no job and training was good but the recruiter did not allow for gradual growth. GET A REAL JOB. get a real job. i cant stress how important it is not to fall for get rich schemes. the interview was good,but it got me aggravated. culture stinks

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Payment Systems Corp.

Interview

Responded to a Craigslist listing. The listing asked me to telephone the company and then read a script over the phone. Two days later I received a callback from the hiring/training manager to come in to complete an application and interview. When I arrived on time there were four others called in as well. One or two of the floor supervisors were observing the process. After I completed the application then, orientation with one of the VP's of Sales. Interviewed with a floor supervisor and was told I would work on another team.

Negotiation

None. You need a job? I got one for you.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Payment Systems Corp (Orlando, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Walked in. It was a group interview format. Read a script, if you sounded good you were hired. If you wore actual business wear, and presented half way decent, you were top of class.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I showed up for work. That was it. Mindless.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Payment Systems Corp.

Interview

A single interview followed by very precise and rapid training for ramp-up into the occupation was very favorable. The office and culture is extremely open and friendly, and very fast-paced in general. The application and interview process was by far one of the easiest and most favorable I have been involved with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Payment Systems Corp (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was out of state from the office that was interviewing me, but the interview was done over the phone after applying for the job via the company's website and providing a resume. I enjoyed the interview and was hired the next day. I did a background check after being hired, and that had to clear before I could start working in the field but I had no issues with this.

Interview Questions

• If I had any previous sales experience and if I would be okay with an intensive traveling schedule.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Payment Systems Corp (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

One phone call- if you have a pulse, they'll hire you. Why? There is nearly ZERO risk on their part. They say the travel is "company paid", but there is NO per diem for food or rental car! Food on the road for a week, and a rental car and GA$ for a week would add up to an easy $300-$400 a week! Travel 3 weeks a month? Well, you're starting the month at NEGATIVE $900 on a straight commi$$ion "opportunity". No way. And this is WHY their Glassdoor, Career Builder and Monster and Craig's List postings are constantly in place. They go thru reps like water because they DO NOT PAY OR SUPPORT THE REPS!

Interview Questions

• "When can you start?" My answer: "Never".   1 Answer

I cannot do ANY straight commission gig, especially having to pay my own rental car, gas and food.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Payment Systems Corp in November 2013.

Interview

1. Responded to ad online 2. Sales Manager conducted interview over the phone 3. General Manager conducted interview over the phone 4. Posiiton Offered 5. Background Check

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Payment Systems Corp (New Orleans, LA) in May 2013.

Interview

easy. they'll take anyone.

Negotiation

100% commission

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Payment Systems Corp (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

I had two telephone interviews with a team leader.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. They have incredibly high turnover and will hire just about any warm body.   Answer Question

Leads Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Payment Systems Corp (Carlsbad, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I heard about the position from inside the company. I talked on the phone with my potential employer and discussed when I could come in for an interview. We scheduled a date to come in and interview where I brought my completed application with me. After the meeting, she offered me the job and I accepted verbally and written.