Payoda

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Payoda in March 2012.

Interview Details – Company came for placements to our college. First round was GD. they were looking at our communication skills and our personality.
Second round was a panel interview by technical experts from the employer company. Questions were asked from Data structures, Database. Few verbal reasoning questions were asked .
There wasn't one more round.

Interview Question – What if we yell at you for your absence at a particular day? how would you react?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No. You can't negotiate with them about salary or etc. for internship.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Payoda? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Payoda Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Payoda employees and interview candidates.