Payscape Advisors

Payscape Advisors Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Payscape Advisors

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Payscape Advisors.

First interview was conducted with company recruiter over the phone. Typical questions like work experience, professional goals, and reason for applying were part of the interview. Next was the face to face with the territory manager and on to a telephone conversation with the V.P. of sales. At the time, the company was relatively small with less than 100 employees nationally so I think the goal of the interviews was to make sure I was articulate and had any semblance of intelligence. Once hired, you will attend the next monthly training in Atlanta. The training is Wed through Friday and they pay all expenses (gas is reimbursed through payroll). Once you finish the training, you are then authorized to go out and start selling.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected from the interviews although the training covers only the highlights of the product line and the Merchant Services industry. You are, in no way an expert from training. In fact, most people come away from training confused about all the products and prices the company has. This is where your Manager can make or break you.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Communication with the recruiter was top notch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Payscape Advisors in May 2010.

Initial communication was with HR, then with an district sales manager. People didn't seem very sharp or professional and wouldn't elaborate much when answering my questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you found out about the job.   View Answer

Their prediction for the income of a person in the position was extremely low and I was left with little impression of the company.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Payscape Advisors in June 2009.

The hiring process is quick -- once one partner approves you, you are in!

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was quick and easy.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Payscape Advisors.

Pretty easy process. Met with a recruiter, was interviewed by her and another Sales Manager. Was asked back for a second interview where I accepted the offer. Basically, unless you come across like a total idiot, you'll get hired. Paysacpe weeds folks out in the first 3 month's, because if you aren't selling, you aren't going to stay. Also, if you don't hit your quota, you become a 10.99 employee, which means you're still with the company but don't have access to the office and what not. So they can afford to bring in as many people as they want because half will drop in the first 6 month's regardless.

Interview Questions
    • What would your previous employers or references say about you?   View Answer
    Offer was pretty basic. The recruiter let me know about the payment structure and about training. The only thing that was kind of annoying about the whole process was getting information about training. Essentially Payscape has a recruiting department and a sales force, but nothing in the middle from an HR standpoint to catch all the communication drops. So finding out my next step was an absolute pain in the behind. I mean c'mon, be responsive folks! Other than that, it was a pretty painless process.

Worked for Payscape Advisors? Contribute to the Community!