Pch Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pch Hotels & Resorts

General Manager Interview

I was offered the position when Stormont Trice lost the management contract and PCH Hotels and Resorts, Inc. was formed. I was interviewed by then CEO Ed Lee and CFO Matt Strunk. Ed Lee was a wonderful boss who I learned a tremendous amount from.

Interview Questions
    • Is Jimmy Buffet and Warren Buffet related?   View Answer

Front Desk Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pch Hotels & Resorts in January 2010.

I applied for the job online and was contacted within 2 days. I interviewed the next day and was offered the position later that day, pending a negative drug test. I went the next day for the drug test and the results were back in 2 more days. When they received my clean test I was offered the position. They wanted to put me on the schedule right away, but I had other obligations and began the next week.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in your previous job when you had to deny a guest something they were requesting. How did you handle the situation? What was the outcome? Were you still able to satisfy the guest?   Answer Question
    The pay and hours are set for this position. There is no room to negotiate.

Worked for Pch Hotels & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!