Peabody Chase Consulting

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Peabody Chase Consulting.

Interview Details – Called no less than 25 times before I could get interview. When I finally got an interview it was somewhat brief...I had to call 25 more times to get the 2nd interview.

Negotiation Details – There was really no negotiation from what I understand the position with this company is highly sought after

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Peabody Chase Consulting in August 2010.

Interview Details – Was tough getting an interview I tried for three months

Interview Question – It was more like a conversation to try to get a "feel" for me as a person and less about my capabilities. It was not like any other interview I have had. The biggest challenge was getting the interview. Now I see why because business is pretty good right now.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Peabody Chase Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Peabody Chase Consulting interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Peabody Chase Consulting employees and interview candidates.