Peabody Orlando

Profile Unclaimed

Peabody Orlando Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peabody Orlando

Server Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Peabody Orlando.

I applied on their website then a few days later was called by a HR representative explaining the job in a little more detail with pay, approx. hours, what my school schedule was like and after that they invited me in for a in person interview. Before that though, I was emailed a personality test which was very easy. Very nice hotel and environment.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a unruly manager and what did you do to resolve it.   Answer Question

Storeroom Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Peabody Orlando in January 2013.

Applied online. If selected you get a personality test to take. After that about a week or two you get another email/phone call to come in for interview. come in for interview with Carmen who is very nice and generous. She works with you and looks for the best in that candidate. IF selected you would either come back for a second interview or meet with the manager of the area you applied for that day. During the second interview you usually meet with that department manager and supervisor. If they like you, they take you to the overall manager of the department for a third interview (Really brief) and then they decide if they like you. If they like you you get hired and called about time to start orientation date. Come in for a drug/test by mouth and they let you know with a packet when to come for orientation After that you do orientation and start working..

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Just be yourself with your answers and show you have knowledge of the job in which you are applyiin for.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They tell you the salary, you take it or leave it.

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Peabody Orlando in January 2012.

First applied online, then received a call a few days later from HR about setting up an interview. Got there about 15 minutes early (as I do with most) and waited probably 30 minutes past my appointment time. Met with the HR manager, very nice woman. Talked about my experience, positions available and had to meet (and interview) with the department manager as well. If this goes well you are scheduled for a panel which consists of like the top executives in the hotel asking you numerous questions (what-if, experience, etc.). I walked in thinking it was going to be a positive experience and it was just that! They are all very nice people!

Interview Questions
    • Role play this certain situation out...   View Answer

Concierge Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Peabody Orlando in August 2010.

From speaking to other concierge the interview process differs tremendously on if they like you based on appearance. My questions were "What is your definition on customer service?" " What if a guest wanted a great steak restaurant where would you send them" "Where would you send someone for authentic Thai food" My questions dealt alot with restaurants.

Interview Questions
    • WHats steak restaurant would you send a guest to?   View Answer
    • What authentic Thai restaurant would you send someone too?   View Answer
    None.