Peace Corps IT Specialist Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Peace Corps (Washington, DC) in November 2011.

Interview

Thorough and enjoyable (as much as an interview can be "enjoyable!"). They asked comprehensive questions, and gave me a clear picture of what has proven to be an excellent job.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember any such questions; at the time, there were not knowledge-quiz style questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Federal position, no "negotiation" per se. I am happy with my salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Peace Corps

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conakry (Guinea)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Peace Corps (Conakry (Guinea)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online on the advertisement that I got on Guinea Conakry USA ambassy web side. Then they call me after 10 days to inform me about my interview. I attended in person the interview with a group of five people.

Interview Questions

• Describe an accomplishment from your last job/ Why are you looking for a new opportunity?   1 Answer