Peace Dining

Profile Unclaimed

Peace Dining Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peace Dining

Regional Promotions Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Peace Dining in April 2010.

It was an impromptu phone interview that I wasn't prepared for. They called several weeks after I submitted my resume and I didn't even realize it was a phone interview at first, I thought we were just setting up a 1:1 interview. The interviewer sounded like a young woman and seemed very casual at first and asked if this was a good time to talk. Looking back, I should have set up a different time to talk because I'm pretty sure I bombed the interview. I tried calling her back several days later when I didn't hear from them again but even though she said I could call her with any questions I never got a return call for any of the messages I left (I left 2).

Interview Questions

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Peace Dining in February 2010.

3 step process