Peace First

Peace First Executive Assistant to the President and Chief Operating Officer Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant to the President and Chief Operating Officer Interview

Executive Assistant to the President and Chief Operating Officer
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Peace First.

Interview Details – What a thoughtful interview process! I could tell that they hold the EA position in high regard. First, they asked candidates to respond to some questions electronically. From there, they selected candidates to be interviewed by the president by phone. Lastly, those of us who made the grade were invited in to meet the president and COO, for an in-person interview. For the in-person interview, I was asked to write a sample letter to a potential funder, as well as put together a page of facts about the individual.

Interview Question – I found the most difficult to be: "So, imagine you've been here for 90 days. What have you accomplished?"   Answer Question

Worked for Peace First? Contribute to the Community!