PeachMac

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree City, GA
Anonymous Employee in Peachtree City, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at PeachMac in October 2011.

Pretty easy interview really. Mostly you just sat and listened to a description of the store and company as a whole. The questions were what one would expect from an entry level management position in retail (how would you deal with problems, how would you motivate employees, etc.). Overall I got a good vibe from the interviewer and they had the courtesy of a deadline at which point I would know I didn't get the job. The only negative was there was little review of actual qualifications and the interviewer informed me that they receive a lot of applications (almost bragging). But the experience was positive in that I not only walked away very informed about the company but also with the realization that this position was not for me.

Interview Questions
  • Would you do a return if it were over the store's allocated time?   View Answer
  • Would you be able to work extra during busy times?   View Answer
  • What was the hardest customer service problem you've ever encountered and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
  • Do you have Mac/Apple experience?   View Answer
  • Are you ok with working extra during the holidays?   View Answer