Interviews for Top Jobs at PeachMacMore
Key Holder Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at PeachMac in October 2011.
Pretty easy interview really. Mostly you just sat and listened to a description of the store and company as a whole. The questions were what one would expect from an entry level management position in retail (how would you deal with problems, how would you motivate employees, etc.). Overall I got a good vibe from the interviewer and they had the courtesy of a deadline at which point I would know I didn't get the job. The only negative was there was little review of actual qualifications and the interviewer informed me that they receive a lot of applications (almost bragging). But the experience was positive in that I not only walked away very informed about the company but also with the realization that this position was not for me.
- Would you do a return if it were over the store's allocated time? View Answer
- Would you be able to work extra during busy times? View Answer
- What was the hardest customer service problem you've ever encountered and how did you deal with it? Answer Question
- Do you have Mac/Apple experience? View Answer
- Are you ok with working extra during the holidays? View Answer