Peachtree Settlement Funding

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peachtree Settlement Funding

Clerical Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boynton Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boynton Beach, FL

I was originally hired as a temporary associate, through a nationally known staffing service, and made permanent when I accumulated enough hours. The interview "process" was essentially based on my work performance, as in "let's see what you can do."

I got three raises in my first twelve months on the job. It was more than I expected, so there was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Peachtree Settlement Funding.

Phone conversation where they describe the job and ask if you are still interested then a face to face interview with HR member and team manager. Interview was really basic, no challenging questions and were more eager to answer my own questions then ask theirs. Afterward, they took me on a tour of the floor where I would be sitting and I met with the VP of Sales who indicated that they only wanted people who are hard workers and if I was determined to follow up and the job was mine.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here?

There really was not a difficult question and it seemed like they hand out jobs to anyone who has sales experience.

Answer Question
    None, the base salary typically is 35k plus commission, however based on the sales process commissions are about two months after your sale and often can be cancelled as result of sales process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Peachtree Settlement Funding in November 2009.

The interview process was very easy and laid back. I attended a job fair and met with the Director of HR who was up from their Florida office. He called within a couple days of the job fair and asked me to come in for a 1-on-1 interview. Basic questions, nothing unusual. The competition at the job fair wasn't stiff. I was offered 3 days later.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase. They don't take kindly to someone trying to negotiate. It was made very clear that their first offer was also the final offer, take it or leave it.

Account Executive Interview

Face to face not grueling pretty easy